FULL DAY WORKSHOPS
Two amazing full day workshops will run on 15 May 2019. The workshops are separately bookable to
the conference at a cost of R5 995 (ex VAT).
Mobility – Is it enough to replicate the SAPGUI transactions on a mobile device? Or are there opportunities for improvement available now and how do we make the most of them? This workshop will take you on a practical journey through the technology utilised, onto the landscape and platforms before moving on to how to apply it to your business. We will finish with a discovery process to identify what different stakeholders want out of mobility, and how to get buy-in from those stakeholders.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Web services - what are they, how do we use them and why is the whole world using them?
- Web pages vs native apps vs hybrid apps
- What is Fiori?
- The best apps in the store
- Why do apps fail?
- Strategies for app selection
- Device selection strategy
- App design to keep your users happy
- Build.me and how to use it
Chief Technical Officer, PM Eleven (AUS)
Everybody moves product, everybody needs to know where their product is and how it is being treated – welcoming technology like sensors to capture temperature fluctuations or vibrations. We want to know that our product is in good hands, and now BlockChain can ensure that the chain of custody is valid. We want to know that it will be delivered on time, something that SAP Global Track and Trace can enable with ease. And finally, we want to know if there is an issue we need to address or inform our customers of – and now we can get that data instantly through IoT sensors, SAP GTT and Mobile integration.
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- End-to-end process visibility
- Automating supply chain events:
- Leveraging EDI to consume partner supply chain "events"
- IoT sensors: Vibration, temperature, geo-location, etc.
- Manage by exception - uncover the individual items that need addressing rather than reviewing all orders
- Direct to consumer is growing - consumers have a higher expectation of service
- Customers are hard to come by and can be easily lost by a poor supply chain experience
- Supply chain analytics provide opportunities to improve buying decisions, detect potential exceptions and find other opportunities
- Machine learning
- Reporting to authorities - sharing supply chain events outside of your "trusted" partners - using public or permissioned blockchain
CEO, ERPGenie LLC (USA)